Monday, February 22, 2010

Does Fairfax County Va Have Good Schools Does $2,000-$3,000 A Year In Pay Make A Real Difference?

Does $2,000-$3,000 a year in pay make a real difference? - does fairfax county va have good schools

I used to in a District (Fairfax County Public Schools in VA work) as a school counselor and I am currently a homemaker. When my son started in the 1st Year (3-4 years), I thought again of the work. I currently live in another department (Prince William VA), but I will return to Fairfax Co b / c my husband is currently a professor in the county b / c I am familiar with it (and also the largest municipality in VA schools and quality). The payment is also an increase of $ 2-3,000 in Fairfax Co. But it is a journey and not at what point depending on what I know school can get a job. I have my son to school (I am a consultant to school and back). (Please do not comment on. That's what I do plan.) So is the difference between the real wages of the difference in the last few years? Or would you recommend I stay in my own community, but my husband works in another? I also think ahead to retirement and salary. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment