Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can A Female Give A Male Herpes When Not Broke Out Why Is It Shameful To Be A Virgin?

Why is it shameful to be a virgin? - can a female give a male herpes when not broke out

I've always wondered why they were not bullied or becoming smaller for non-sexually active. It's almost as if people think that someone perform sexual acts in order to live. Why is this so? Damn the media. They still seem to be a virgin is bad. Especially wit channels like MTV, VH1 and television programs that do the same. Sometimes I feel this scene, where we say talk about how bad is a virgin in the society, I: "Yes, and genital herpes, you're a man, is not it?" Power. I always feel the need to yield to fear that sex lead to consequences, so the pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, etc. Of course, I am aware of contraceptives and use them, but you'd still have. Then there is the double standard that I neglected, in which a male virgin is a loserWhile maintaining the female losers. The same goes for the double standards of the other way when an individual is a male God, if you having sex with many partners, while a girl is a whore, as if they do the same.

1 comment:

arklatex... said...

I do not know why - Our company is behind many ways, and only one of them. Why is it that people fight to glorify the single mothers to raise a child in poverty, and those who choose a child for adoption to a sudden and stable loving home with two parents? Why is it that women are considered anorexic drugged girls beautiful and healthy with a normal appetite is as thick?

If I am an only child, I think it is a special treasure, if I knew who the first single that had remained free from any possible sexually transmitted diseases. Frankly, it's not very wise to take too much exercise for the teachers - the "till death do us part", and that consistency is the difficult part of theRelationship.

Resistance to a good girl I am grateful, and not simply a case of it - which is about their sexual exploits, or know their absence, unless you decide to go public? It's is a private matter, and the boys, "Kiss and Tell" or
Notches are placed on the bed post losers in my book!

Post a Comment