Saturday, January 2, 2010

Credit Counseling Nj Does Anybody Know Where To Go For Legal Counsel Regarding Unfair Credit Reporting In NJ?

Does anybody know where to go for legal counsel regarding unfair credit reporting in NJ? - credit counseling nj

BOA I have fought since 2005. I have all the documents to them so that they the input side of the account into my credit report and correct yet to give me their opinions about everything. I've tried to write to the credit bureau, too, but all said that I would write to the Board of Auditors. I'm tired of this game they play, maybe it's time for me to complain?

1 comment:

Studly said...

If you are well-documented evidence that:

he does not pay the bill
Those who reported the same problem
"What I have refused to Credit Bureau

... then by all means to continue. It is a very specific procedure that must be continued, but if you have a very simple procedure for small claims, and then receive $ 1,000 for making the effort to (), plus attorneys' fees.

If you are not fighting for himself ... Look in the phone a lawyer who specializes in collections. Of course that is a debt, but this Slimeball feed their young, and make your case. Many of them are even so on a contingent fee basis is not where you pay the fee, and is collected only when you win (because their costs are not included in the request). They believe that it is easy money.

Where I live there are a couple who do nothing else but such cases.

Post a Comment